- Cost of all club tournaments, including greens fees is $47.00.
- Dues include prepayment of 10 tournament fees. Daily tournament fees are $5.00. Tournament cards must be presented to the pro shop before your tee time. If you do not present your card, you must pay a tournament fee of $5.00, cash only. (No exceptions and no credit will be given the following week.) After your tournament card is completed, all men's club events will be $5.00 per tournament.
- The Men's Club pay-out system will be posted in the clubhouse.
- Members without CSGA handicaps qualify for gross payouts only.
- Tournaments will be played from designated Men's Club tees.
- Members will have until Wednesday evening to register for tournaments on Saturday and Sunday. Membership does not guarantee specific tee times for tournaments. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request for requested tee times.
- All tournaments are played regardless of weather. If a member is unable to fulfill his commitment to play in a tournament, he must notify the Pro Shop or find a replacement for his tee time. Replacement member must notify the Pro Shop that he is a replacement. Any no-show for a tournament will result in a payment of greens fee paid prior to your next tournament.
- Ruling questions - If there is a question regarding a golf ruling, please play two balls. A decision will be made by the club Professional or the Rules Committee.
- The Men's Club tournament policy is soft spikes only. Members who do not conform to this policy are subject to penalties by the Rules Committee.
Note: This policy is effect until the membership is notified of any changes.